Tuesday, November 10, 2009




Hi,i am manish varma a naturalist from tadoba,i m in tadoba since my childhood,i started going to the forest with my uncle when i was about 10 gradually i started liking the forest,the birds,animalseverything.after roaming the forests for about 15years i wanted to let the world know what the beauty of nature & its importance,for that i started wildlife photography,as i had a lot of experience of the wild it was not hard for me to get rare moments of tadoba.

I started arranging tours to tadoba national park to let other know the forest better & also help them to photograph in a better way,in a short span of time i had very good response & i had the pleasure to be with some very good photographers.

Anyone who wants to come to tadoba or need my assistance or help in anyway feel free to contact me on 09860692422 or 08055920303 or u can mail me at manish.varma96@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. hi manish, h r u
    this is ramu from bangalore. (vinod, srinivas)
    heartly welcome to blogspot.

    ReplyDelete